Outbound Sales Representative
- over 3 years of experience in customer-focused roles (preferably in high-growth organisations),
- experience as a leader of a growing sales unit,
- fluent use of tools supporting outbound marketing (e.g. HubSpot, Reply.io, Woodpecker, Leadfeeder, Skrapp.io, etc.),
- practical know-how in digital sales strategies for B2B, including inbound/outbound funnels, sales automation, prospecting, and coldmailing, and the role of pre-sales teams in generating revenue,
- a results-oriented and data-driven approach to rapid decision-making,
- excellent communication skills and passion for valuable copywriting,
- very good knowledge of English (B2/C1).
- identification of new sales markets,
- working with a foreign leader,
- placing a sales strategy ensuring an increase in the number and quality of leads,
- setting and managing goals based on the OKR framework,
- management of the outbound process in the company:
- MQL to SQL conversion
- prospects -> intro call -> Account Manager
- hiring and coaching the team to the outbound department,
- management of tools enabling automation of lead generation,
- constant cooperation with sales and marketing teams to improve the sales strategy,
- monitoring statistics and improving prospectus strategies based on a database.
We will get back to you within 2 weeks.
your technical background and soft skills.
if you get the job or not.
In our company, it is possible to change the specialization. If you intend to change your career path, your HR Guide will support and help you in achieving your development goal.
We approach each recruitment process individually. After receiving your resume, we try to contact you as soon as possible. The dates of recruitment meetings are set jointly during the telephone conversation. After the meeting, we return to you with feedback in up to 5 business days. We want a smooth and clear process. We know that no one likes to wait long! :)
Each employee has the option of choosing the working mode. We are open to remote, hybrid, and stationary work, we provide each of our employees with equipment for work. You decide how you want to work.
Each team is assigned an HR Guide, who is the team's manager in the development and administrative matters. He makes sure that we develop and feel good in the assigned project. When the project ends and we have such an opportunity, we offer you a transition to another team.
Got questions? Make sure to drop us a line!
+48 533 901 627