Real-time chat app development services
Supercharge communications with an expert real-time chat app development company
An internal communicator for sales dept. simplified the process of signing contracts.
A real time chat application is an online communication tool that allows users to exchange messages and media files in real time. This means that a message is transferred from a sender to a receiver at the same time.
Real-time messaging apps have evolved since their inception and provide diverse functionalities as owners compete for the leading market position.
The key components of a modern real-time messaging application include:
- signup and login
- account verification
- multi-linguistic support
- real-time chat
- group chat
- voice messaging
- video calling
- push notifications
- privacy settings
In addition, owners are becoming increasingly creative in their endeavors to make their chat application stand out from the competition. Some features incorporated for this purpose include:
- self-destructing messages
- message scheduling
- speech-to-text conversion
- message broadcasting
- HD video conferencing
- AI-powered chatbots
- collaboration tools.
With over 2 billion users globally, WhatsApp is the most popular messaging app on the market. WeChat holds the second place with over 1.2 billion users, followed by Facebook Messenger that is being used by almost 1 billion people. Other popular messaging apps include QQ, Snapchat, and Telegram.
Virtually any industry can make use of a dedicated real-time messaging platform that improves communication within their organizations and help to increase revenues. They are of particular importance for the following sectors:
- Service-oriented businesses: real-time chat applications largely improve and simplify resolving customer inquiries. They can engage website visitors by offering convenient self-service opportunities.
- Education: real-time chat in an education establishment can be very helpful to students. They can be used to support them with enrolling applicants, conducting daily classes, and resolving their queries conveniently.
- Healthcare: digitalization in healthcare opened up new opportunities for both doctors and patients. Real time chat apps allow healthcare providers to offer more instant advice and support as well as making healthcare accessible to patients regardless of their location.
- E-commerce: in this sector, real time chat apps are used not only to communicate with customers, but also to boost conversions and sales. As customers get immediate response via a dedicated sales channel, they gain confidence in a brand and are more likely to make a purchase.
It’s impossible to provide the exact cost of real-time messaging app development as it will depend on a number of factors as well as the functionalities featured in the tool. Creating a real-time chat application requires an expert team that will take care of the design, front-end and back-end development, quality assurance and business analysis. The scale at which you aim to operate will also affect the final price. Contact us directly to understand how much your desired tool will cost.