Are you comfortable with these technologies? Apply!
Nice to have
- Very good knowledge of English (B2/C1),
- knowledge in the field of programming at least at the basic level (e.g. in Node.js, Typescript),
- openness to daily communication with users and assistance in handling our product.
You will join a 4-person team that develops our internal AdminJS product. It is a tool for building applications/administration panels for the client. An important element of the development of our product is the expansion of its community, in which we currently have about 2000 technical people from all over the world. Our product is downloaded about 12,000 times a week. You can contact companies from various industries, such as NFT, blockchain, games, game engines, or carbon footprint mapping services. We are currently at an interesting development stage - commercialization and product development.
Your daily tasks:
- development of the community of our internal AdminJS product (Slack, Reddit, YouTube, Twitter, Product Hunt),
- technical support for AdminJS users - answering questions, assistance with the installation of the tool,
- collecting requirements and feedback on the product.
We do not require knowledge of AdminJS, but of course, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with our product at: https://adminjs.co/
We will get back to you within 2 weeks.
Preliminary phone call
your technical background and soft skills.
if you get the job or not.